- Spend a day off site and critically listen to your station—you would be amazed what you might hear or in some cases not hear. (Be sure to turn the phone off)
- Conduct a programming and promotion brainstorming session with anyone in the radio station willing to come and participate—you never know who is going to have a GREAT idea.
- Listen to 10 brand new songs—you never know you might hear the next big thing!
- Answer the studio request lines and listen to what the listeners have to say—you might learn something interesting.
- Do something fun and maybe a little goofy with your staff. Nerf football anyone?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Have You Tried This?
We live in a go-go world filled with endless daily tasks and meetings. Here are 5 things PD’s probably don’t have time to do but should do anyway! Try one or two, you might be surprised with the outcome.