Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking My Own Advice

I often write about the importance of having great content on radio station web sites in order to give listeners a good reason to visit more than once. Recently, I began working with a company called CineSport which provides video sports reports free of charge to media websites and provides a revenue share as well.

Typically, I don't publicize companies and organizations that I am working with on this blog, however, I really like the CineSport product. It's exclusive local video content that's not available anywhere else, updated automatically every day, and produces revenue, and I thought it is worthy of showcasing here.

Here's a screenshot of what the Harve Alan Media branded sports report looks like:
If you would like to see the latest report scroll to the lower portion of the Harve Alan Media home page and it is available to view, anytime. If you like what you see and are interested in the service for your site give me a call or send me an email and I can provide you with some additional information.

No comments: