According to a new report from the Pew Research Center a quarter of American adults now read news on their cell phones.
Some highlights of the report:
- 26 percent of Americans get news on their phones.
- 43 percent of those under 50 said they are mobile news consumers
- 15 percent of older respondents.
37 percent of cell phone owners said they use the Internet on their phone
Within that group:
- 72 percent said they check weather reports.
- 68 percent said they check current events
What information do you make available on your mobile app?
There's quite of bit of information to digest with this study. See the synopsis from Pew right here