Monday, September 6, 2010

What In The WIde World of Harve is Going On Here?

Over the last few days I have heard from people, more than I ever would have imagined, asking why I haven't updated the blog recently.  Really?  Really?  Well, thank you!  It means a lot to me. I enjoy sharing knowledge, learning, and interacting with people from across the world. 

While the blog has been on hiatus, I haven't been.  As many of you know, this past January I moved to the Los Angeles area and continued to work with a wonderful group of client stations and I still am.  I am most appreciative of that.  A few months ago the opportunity to join Westwood One/Metro Traffic presented itself here in LA and I decided to accept the position.  So now, I am the Regional Director of Operations for Los Angeles--which includes overseeing San Diego, Portland, and Salt Lake City. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision.  I am working with a great group of people and truly enjoy going to the office every day. 

It's been a very busy time for me and I anticipate it will remain that way for a long time to come...and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

So, that's the update.  If you were wondering how to reach me...not much has changed.  My cell phone number remains 860.997.0314; my email address is still harve@harvealan.com.  Please stay in touch and watch this space for periodic updates. 

Thank you! 

Harve

2 comments:

Stocktogo Worldwide ltd said...

Hey its really nice
thanks for sharing this
Stocktogo is a leading online retailer of Digital Dab Radios and dab radios in UK.
Get digital dab radios at affordable prices, Call 0121-5544826.

Lee Kramer said...

Harve, my friend, I did not know you had a blog. I have something in my office that is yours. Come check out my blog sometime and I will check out yours. It is funny to me the thought of both of us in the same building walking past each other each day and each of us typ ing into our computers and neither knowing what the other was doing/thinking. Of course I think that every time I walk into work and see all of us in the communication business communicating furiously with machines.

My bird made me think of this because he was always very interested in things/environments that were alive, ie full of living beings/plants, but he could not understand the machine. I swear since I had him from a young age I could read his moods and I could tell that the long periods I spent interfacing with the machine, (directing my attention away from the present) were not his favorite thing.

Anyway---I might need some advice from a media consultant. So call me. Or I'll call you, maybe. Cheers, CB